There’s nothing sweeter than making a lasting impact on the world!
WFUNA is delighted to partner with Manor for a limited edition box of 100% pure and natural Swiss chocolates!
With the purchase of our Chocolate Boxes, you will donate 2/3CHF towards Human Rights Advocacy and Education where it’s most needed.
What am I contributing to?
With each purchase of our Chocolate Boxes, you will donate towards a fund that sends a representative of a United Nations Association from a developing country to WFUNA’s “Civil Society in Action for Human Rights” program. This is a 3-year capacity building program that aims at strengthening the effectiveness of United Nations Associations in designing and implementing human rights advocacy strategies both nationally and internationally.
Through the program, participants will learn how to:
- Provide more effective contributions to existing UN human rights mechanisms about the human rights situation in their countries and lobby permanent Missions to the UN for the advancement of their issues.
- Implement advocacy activities and increase their cooperation with other national civil society organizations.
Empowering people and providing them with more effective tools and in-depth knowledge is essential to bringing change and transforming the world!
Our Chocolate: Quality Charter
- 100% of the production takes place in Favarger’s chocolate manufacturer in Geneva
- Favarger roasts and produces 100% of the chocolate
- 100% of cocoa beans come from fair trade circuits
- The chocolate contains 100% pure cocoa butter
- 100% of the milk used comes from Switzerland
- All the flavors are 100% natural (0% additives, 0% preservatives)
Click here for more information about the chocolate.
Where can I buy WFUNA’s Chocolate Boxes?
WFUNA’s Chocolate Boxes are available at Manor Food stores in Geneva (Rue Cornavin 6, 1201 Genève), in Lausanne (Rue Pichard 3, 1003 Lausanne), in Morges (Grand-Rue 46, 1110 Morges) and in Chavanne (Chemin Industriel, 1279 Chavannes-de-Bogis).
Our Chocolate Boxes can be the perfect gift that keeps on giving for your business clients, partners, executives and employees: you can show your appreciation with a delicious gourmet treat as well as highlight your company’s commitment to supporting Human Rights worldwide.