How can youth become champions of action and lead the implementation of the post-2015 development agenda? The WFUNA Youth Seminar: Jaipur was aimed at creating ownership and discussing the involvement of youth in the post-2015 development agenda process.
Host Organization: Jayshree Periwal International School, Jaipur, India.
Today’s youth will be in charge of leading the next development agenda. We want to provide them with the tools that are necessary to support its implementation.
Through dynamic sessions, participants will focus on learning and discussing the post-2015 development agenda. They will be asked to create awareness raising campaigns or projects inspired by the post-2015 process in their countries, focusing on amplifying the voices of youth and their involvement towards the next Sustainable Development Goals.
- Participants will be able to explain the ongoing discussions around the Sustainable Development Goals
- Participants will be able to design and implement a project framed around the priorities highlighted in the post-2015 development agenda
- Participants will be able to design and implement an awareness raising campaign framed around the priorities highlighted in the post-2015 development agenda
- Participants will be able to use different fundraising strategies to guarantee the sustainability of their respective projects or campaigns
- Participants will be able to better use social media effectively to promote their project or campaign objectives
The 4th WFUNA Youth Seminar received a warm welcome in Jaipur, India from 29 March to 2 April. Organized in partnership with Jayshree Periwal International School, over 50 youth leaders from India and UNA/UNYAs all over the world gathered to discuss how youth can engage in the implementation of the UN’s post-2015 development agenda.