The Master’s Degree in the United Nations and the Art of Peace focuses on the study of 70 years of UN action in the fields of peace-making, peacekeeping and peace-building. It aims to allow students to become more knowledgeable on the matter as well as profit directly from the hindsight of the United Nations and academic experts in order to better assess and apprehend peace initiatives and understand the processes of preserving, defending and promoting peace in all their complexity.
Built on the experiences and expertise developed by UNITAR, WFUNA, and the Graduate Institute of Peace Studies at Kyung Hee University, this degree explores the different facets of the actions undertaken in the international field to promote, preserve and defend peace. The United Nations being at the center of this process for the last 70 years, the degree intend to use the UN as both a study subject as well as a source of expertise.
The program is designed for candidates interested in pursuing a postgraduate degree focusing on the promotion of peace.
1. By the end of the training, participants are able to explain the international human rights system, its instruments and mechanisms;
1. Online application submission : 15 October 2018~ 15 January 2019;
2. Postal mail evidential documents submission : 15 October 2018~ 15 January 2019;
3. Final deadline for both online application and postal mail evidential documents : 15 January 2019;
- Phone: +82-31-570-7019
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax Number : +82-31-528-7630
- Postal Address : The Graduate Institute of Peace Studies, Kyung Hee University 195, Gwangneungsumogwon-ro, Jinjeop-eup, Namyangju-si, Gyeonggi-do 12001, Republic of Korea
Application for the master programme is only available online : http://unpeace.khu.ac.kr/