- WFUNA International Model UN Geneva Online welcomes youth between the age of 14 and 30 from North America, Europe, Asia, South America, Africa, and Oceania who have experience in Model UN or have high interest in global affairs and the United Nations.
- Delegate participants must be enrolled in a high school, university, grad school, or be a recent graduate under the age of 30.
- High school and university level conferences will operate separately with the exception of Opening and Closing Ceremonies, and side events.
- University delegates may register as part of a group or as an individual.
- High school delegates may register as part of a group or as an individual.
- WIMUN Geneva Online also welcomes advisors who have a role in planning and organizing a MUN conferences and teachers who use Model UN in their education curriculum.
2. Registration Deadlines
- All registration are accepted on a first come, first served basis. Once maximum capacity is reached, Delegates will be able to register to be placed on a waitlist.
- Early registration period is from April 1, 2021 to May 31, 2021.
- Regular registration period is from June 1, 2021 to October 10, 2021.
3. Registration Types and Fees
- The fee for university or high school groups is $49 per group, which includes attendance for one faculty advisor for free.
- The fee for university or high school delegates who are part of a group is $79 per delegate during Early Registration or $109 per delegate during Regular Registration.
- The fee for university or high school delegates who are attending individually is $99 during Early Registration or $129 during Regular Registration.
- The fee for additional advisors, chaperones, or observers is $49 per individual.
- During early registration, a group Registration deposit of $128 (the $49 Group Fee plus one $79 Early Registration Delegate Fee) must be paid within 10 days calendar of receiving an invoice, otherwise the registration will be invalid.
- During regular registration, a group Registration deposit of $158 (the $49 Group Fee plus one $109 Regular Registration Delegate Fee) must be paid within 10 days calendar of receiving an invoice, otherwise the registration will be invalid.
- The full amount for each Group must be paid in full by May 31, 2021 for Early Registration and October 10, 2021 for Regular Registration in order to qualify for registration.
- Individual registrants should pay their Individual Delegate Fee in full by May 31, 2021 for Early Registration and October 10, 2021 for Regular Registration in order to qualify for registration.
- All fees are non-refundable.
5. Privacy and Intellectual Property
- WIMUN Geneva Online reserves the right to utilize all data submitted by individuals to WFUNA and WIMUN Online and to collect data in the form of photographs or videos during the conference and social events without limitations.
- All registrants agree that no data, results, and materials for use in WIMUN Geneva Online 2021 will be disseminated by means of publications, reports, conferences, or any other form without the express written consent from WFUNA of which these products, data, results, and materials are its exclusive property.
- WFUNA and WIMUN Geneva Online reserve the right to update and change information on the official website, conference program, and social media platforms without further notice.
6. Code of Conduct
- Registrants hereby certifies by completing the registration process that all information submitted is truthful and accurate. The registrant understands that falsification of any information provided will disqualify him or her from participation in WIMUN Geneva Online and future WFUNA activities, and falsification of information or impersonation will result in legal actions.
- Participants agree that all materials produced for this conference will be original work. Plagiarism will not be tolerated at WIMUN Geneva Online, and should the WIMUN Geneva Online Secretariat discover instances of plagiarism, the individual will be disqualified from the conference without refund.
- Participants understands full assumption of risk and acknowledges that WFUNA, and its members, officers, elected representatives and employees, including the WIMUN Geneva Online student Secretariat team, do not assume any responsibility for the conduct and activities of the participant.
- Participants agree to accept and abide by the Code of Conduct published ahead of the conference and decided by the WIMUN Geneva Online Secretary-General.