- WFUNA International Model UN New York University welcomes youth between the age of 18 and 30 from North America, Europe, Asia, South America, Africa, and Oceania who have experience in Model UN or have high interest in global affairs and the United Nations.
- Delegate participants must be enrolled in a high school, university, grad school, or be a recent graduate under the age of 30.
- High school and university level conferences will operate separately with the exception of Opening and Closing Ceremonies, side events, and social events.
- WIMUN Geneva also welcomes advisors who have a role in planning and organizing a MUN conferences and teachers who use Model UN in their education curriculum.
2. Registration Deadlines
- All registration are accepted on a first come, first served basis. Once maximum capacity is reached, Delegates will be able to register to be placed on a waitlist.
- Early registration period is from July 08 to August 09, 2020.
- Regular registration period is from August 10 to October 04, 2020.
Registration Types and Fees
- The fee for university or high school groups is USD $50per group, which includes attendance for one faculty advisor for free.
- The fee for university or high school delegates who are part of a group is USD $80 per delegate during Early Registration or USD $110 per delegate during Regular Registration.
- The fee for university or high schools delegates who are attending individually is USD $100 during Early Registration or USD $130 during Regular Registration.
- The fee for additional advisors, chaperones, or observers is USD $50 per individual.
- During Early Registration, a Group Registration deposit of USD $130 (the USD $50 Group Fee plus one USD $80 Early Registration Delegate Fee) must be paid within 10 days calendar of receiving an invoice, otherwise the registration will be invalid.
- During Regular Registration Registration, a Group Registration deposit of USD $160 (the USD $50 Group Fee plus one USD $110 Regular Registration Delegate Fee) must be paid within 10 days calendar of receiving an invoice, otherwise the registration will be invalid.
- The full amount for each Group must be paid in full by August 09, 2020 for Early Registration and October 04, 2020 for Regular Registration in order to qualify for registration.
- Individual registrants should pay their Indidivual Delegate Fee in full by August 09, 2020 for Early Registration or October 04, 2020 for Regular Registration in order to qualify for registration.
- All fees are non-refundable.
Privacy and Intellectual Property
- WIMUN Online reserves the right to utilize all data submitted by individuals to WFUNA and WIMUN Online and to collect data in the form of photographs or videos during the conference and social events without limitations.
- All registrants agree that no data, results, and materials for use in WIMUN Online 2020 will be disseminated by means of publications, reports, conferences, or any other form without the express written consent from WFUNA of which these products, data, results, and materials are its exclusive property.
- WFUNA and WIMUN Online reserve the right to update and change information on the official website, conference program, and social media platforms without further notice.
Code of Conduct
- Registrants hereby certifiy by completing the registration process that all information submitted is truthful and accurate. The registrant understands that falsification of any information provided will disqualify him or her from participation in WIMUN Online and future WFUNA activities, and falsification of information or impersonation will result in legal actions.
- Participants agree that all materials produced for this conference will be original work. Plagiarism will not be tolerated at WIMUN Online, and should the WIMUN Online Secretariat discover instances of plagiarism, the individual will be disqualified from the conference without refund.
- Participants understand full assumption of risk and acknowledge that WFUNA, and its members, officers, elected representatives and employees, including the WIMUN Online student Secretariat team, do not assume any responsibility for the conduct and activities of the participant.
- Participants agree to accept and abide by the Code of Conduct published in the Conference Handbook and decided by the WIMUN Online Secretary-General.