Delegates who have registered and paid for WIMUN Geneva 2019 are eligible to participate in our new initiative—Act2Impact. This initiative will provide delegates with the coaching, support, and skills they will need to develop projects in their community to help achieve the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Act2Impact is the next logical step to take after participating in a WIMUN conference.
Requirements & Eligibility
- Must register and pay for the WIMUN Geneva 2019 conference in advance.
- Must submit the Act2Impact application form.
- Must participate in an online training on how to develop and manage an SDG-related project. Dates for the online training will be announced soon.
- Must submit a report on the achievements of the project by 15 October 2019 to be eligible to be featured during the Closing Plenary of the WIMUN Geneva conference. Projects are not required to be completed by this date but must have started to be considered. The best projects will be selected by WFUNA staff to be featured at WIMUN Geneva.
- Participants of Act2Impact will be given professional training in how to develop and manage their project.
- Participants will have contributed towards the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals.
Please follow our blog and social media sites for the latest information on Act2Impact and for announcements about the online training. You will find our social media sites linked down below.